الثلاثاء، 22 ديسمبر 2015

Plenty of blessings and miracles have been told about Prophet Mohammad

In the cradle of the Beloved [PPBUH]

Plenty of blessings and  miracles have been told about Prophet Mohammad [PPBUH] in his cradle. Halima said "when I entered my house with him, all houses in Bani Saad smelt musk coming out of him. His love was put in the hearts of people so much that if someone had a bodily injury, he would put the Prophet's hand where it had hurt to recover In Sha'a Allah [ISA]".
Al-Bayhaqi and Al-Tabrani narrated that the Prophet's uncle, Al-Abas, said: "I said toProphet Mohammad that what made me entertain his religion was one sign of his prophecy. I saw him as a baby talking to the moon. The moon was moving where He pointed to. Prophet replied that they were talking and the moon used to amuse him in order not to cry and that he heard the sound of its forehead when it knelt under the throne."
It was mentioned, in Fateh Albary, that Prophet Mohammad [PPBUH] was one of the boys who started talking early. Ibn Subaa mentioned, in al-Khasa's [characteristics], that Prophet Mohammad was moved by angels in his cradle.
Ibn Abbas narrated that Halima said that when He was weaned, He said: (Allah is the greatest, Alhumd Lillah a lot and glorious is Allah in sunrise and sunset). When he grew, He used to avoid kids who were playing. Al-Zuhary mentioned that Ibn Abbas said that his sister by nursing,Al-Shayma', told her mother,  when she shouted at her for taking him out in the hot sun: "You mother, my brother did not feel hot. I saw a cloud above him. It moved whenever he moved and stopped whenever he stopped".
He [PPBUH] was growing faster than other boys.

Opening His Bosom

It is a well-known fact in the Prophet's biography that his bosom was opened and his heart was washed three times. Allah made such an incident an aspect of his goal which was to open the heart of his beloved to the light of prophecy. Such formal opening of the bosom with the help of Gabriel and angels [PBUT] fulfilled what Allah said: [Have We not relieved for thee thy bosom] (Al-Inshirah 94:1). It was a sign of his perfection and prophecy.
The first time this happened was in his childhood. It was mentioned in the speech of Shadad ibn Aws that Prophet Mohammad said:
(I was nursed in Bani Saad ibn Bakr, when -one day- I found myself, while I was inside a valley with some of my male friends, in a party of three persons who had a golden basin full of ice. They took me from among my friends who -in turn- quickly ran away to the neighborhood. The first one laid me gently on the ground and opened my bosom, while I was watching. I did not feel pain at all. He then brought out my bowels, washed them carefully with their ice, and put them back. The second one asked the first one to get away, put his hand in my abdomen, brought out my heart -while I was still watching- split it, brought out a black lump of flesh and threw it away. [In another story] he said "this is the portion of devil from you". Then, he put his hand right and left as if he was taking something. All of a sudden, I saw a ring in his hand made of dazzling light. He stamped it on my heart that it became full of light. This light was the light of prophecy and wisdom. After this, he put the ring back in its place. I felt the coldness of this ring in my heart for a long time. The third asked the second one to get away, passed his hand on my chest so as to heal the split with the permission of Allah. He took my hands and helped me rise up gently. He asked the first to weight me against ten of my people. He did, and I tipped the scale. He asked him again to weight me against one hundred of my people. He did, and I tipped the scale. Then, he asked him to weight me against one thousand of my people. He did, and I tipped the scale. He finally said: "leave him alone. If you weight him against all his people, he will tip the scale". Then, they embraced me and kissed my head and between my eyes. They said "you beloved, you were not to be horrified. If you know the good wanted to be bestowed upon you, your eyes might be cooled").
Weighting and tipping the scale means being heavy in grace.

From the website of the prophet Mohammad [PPBUH] al-nabi.com.

Edited by Sameh Saeid   
Translated by Nahed

Whoever wants to get more about this subject, can seek it in the website of Al-Nabi [PPBUH]. 
the Editorial Team

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق